To align Artistic text horizontally
1 Select Artistic text with the Pick tool.
2 Click Text, Format Text.
3 Click the Align tab.
4 Enable one of the following buttons:
• No Alignment — applies no justification
• Left Alignment — aligns text along the left margin
• Center Alignment — aligns text between the left and right margins
• Right Alignment — aligns text along the right margin
• Full Alignment — aligns text evenly along the left and right margins
• Force Full Alignment — aligns text evenly along the left and right margins and stretches the last line to the right margin
• You can align Artistic text horizontally only.
n" • You can also align text using the alignment buttons on the Property Bar.
Shifting and rotating characters
Shifting individual and multiple Artistic text and Paragraph text objects vertically and horizontally can add an interesting effect to text. You can also rotate characters.
You can return characters you've shifted horizontally to the baseline and maintain a vertical shift or rotation. You can also remove vertical shifts and rotations.
Was this article helpful?