CorelDRAW provides seven 3D effects to give your bitmaps the illusion of three-dimensional depth. The 3D effects include:
• Cylinder — compresses and expands image pixels in the shape of a cylinder
• Emboss — creates a three-dimensional relief effect
• Page Curl — creates the illusion that a corner of the paper has been rolled over another part of the image
• Perspective — applies a three-dimensional look or holds the original size and shape
• Pinch Punch — causes an image to appear as if it has been pulled out or pushed in from the center
• Sphere — creates the illusion that an image is wrapped around the inside or outside of a sphere
Was this article helpful?