CorelDRAW provides five effects that sharpen the pixels of an image to focus and enhance edges. The Sharpen effects are:
• Adaptive Unsharp — accentuates edge detail by analyzing the values of neighboring pixels
• Directional Sharpen — analyzes pixels near an edge to determine the direction in which to apply the greatest amount of sharpening
• High Pass — removes low-frequency areas and shading
• Sharpen — accentuates the edges in the image by increasing the contrast between their adjacent pixels
• Unsharp Mask — accentuates edge detail and sharpens some smooth areas in an image
Was this article helpful?