The Motion Blur effect creates the illusion of movement in an image.
To apply the Motion Blur effect
1 Select the bitmap with the Pick tool.
2 Click Bitmaps, Blur, Motion Blur.
3 Move the Distance slider to set the intensity of the blur effect.
4 Choose an angle by clicking on a point along the edge of the Direction dial.
5 In the Off-Imaging Sampling section, enable one of the following buttons:
• Ignore Pixels Outside Image — ignores pixels that fall outside the image
• Use Paper Color — starts the blurring with the paper color
• Sample Nearest Edge Pixel — starts the blurring with the colors at the edge of the image
• The Motion Blur effect supports all color modes except Paletted and Black-and-White.
• You can also indicate the direction and angle of movement by typing values in the Direction box.
Was this article helpful?