3 From the On CorelDRAW! Start-up list box, choose one of the following options:
• Welcome Screen — opens the Welcome to CorelDRAW screen, which lets you start a new graphic, open the last drawing you edited, open a graphic, start a new graphic with the template of your choice, launch CorelTUTOR, launch nothing upon opening CorelDRAW, or preview new features
• Open An Existing Document — opens the Open Drawing dialog box
• Open the Last Edited Document — opens the most recent document edited in CorelDRAW
• Select A Template — opens the Template wizard
• Start CorelTUTOR — launches the CorelTUTOR
• Nothing — launches CorelDRAW with no Welcome screen and no document
• If you disable the Show This Welcome Screen At Startup check box on the Welcome to CorelDRAW screen, CorelDRAW remembers the option you chose, and it becomes the new startup option.
Was this article helpful?