You can use the HTML Object Conflict Analyzer Docker to identify conflicts between Internet objects in your Web document. Some object conflicts can be repaired automatically by using the controls on the Docker, while other conflicts will require you to repair them manually.
To scroll up to an error or warning message in the object conflict list
• Click the Move To Previous Error button.
To scroll down to an error or warning message in the object conflict list
• Click the Move To Next Error button.
To locate the conflicting object in your document
• Click the Select Object From The Current Error button.
To repair the conflicting object in your document automatically
• Click the Fix The Current Error button.
• If the conflicting object cannot be repaired automatically, you'll have to repair the conflict in your Web document manually.
Was this article helpful?