1 Follow steps 1 and 2 from the previous procedure.
2 To indicate how you want the objects to line up with each other, enable one of the following check boxes:
3 To indicate where on the page you want alignment to occur, enable one of the following check boxes:
• Edge Of Page — aligns objects with the edge of the page
• Center Of Page — centers objects on the page
• Align To Grid — aligns objects with the nearest grid line
• You can use the Preview button to view the alignment settings in the Drawing Window.
^ • To make alignment occur at the target object, leave the Edge Of Page, Center Of Page and Align To Grid check boxes disabled.
• You can also align objects by selecting them and clicking the Align button on the Property Bar.
Was this article helpful?