1 Select the bitmap with the Pick tool.
2 Click Bitmaps, Creative, Crafts.
3 From the Style list box, choose one of the following styles:
• Puzzle — creates a pattern using puzzle pieces
• Marble — creates a pattern using marbles
• Candy — creates a pattern using hard, round candy
• Ceramic Tile — creates a pattern using ceramic tiles
• Poker Chips — creates a pattern using poker chips
4 Move the Size slider to set the size of the craft pieces.
5 Move the Complete slider to set the percentage of the image that will be affected.
6 Move the Brightness slider to set the amount of light in the effect.
7 Click the Rotation dial to set the angle of the craft pieces.
• The Crafts effect supports all color modes except 48-bit RGB, 16-bit Grayscale, Paletted, and Black-and-White.
• You can also set size, percentage, brightness, and rotation values by typing them in the Size, Complete, Brightness, and Rotation boxes.
Was this article helpful?