1 Select the bitmap with the Pick tool.
2 Click Bitmaps, Creative, Fabric.
3 From the Style list box, choose one of the following styles:
• Needlepoint — creates a needlepoint design
• Rug Hooking — creates a rug-hooking design
• Strings — creates a design using string spools
• Ribbons — creates a design using ribbons
• Tissue Collage — creates a design using a tissue collage
4 Move the Size slider to set the size of the fabric items.
5 Move the Complete slider to set the percentage of the image to affect.
6 Move the Brightness slider to set the amount of light in the effect.
7 Click the Rotation dial to set the angle of the image.
• The Fabric effect supports all color modes except 48-bit RGB, 16-bit Grayscale, Paletted, and Black-and-White.
• You can also set size, percentage, brightness, and rotation values by typing them in the Size, Complete, Brightness, and Rotation boxes.
Was this article helpful?