2 Click Bitmaps, Creative, Glass Block.
3 Move the following sliders to set the dimensions of the glass blocks:
• Block width — specifies the width of the glass blocks
• Block height — specifies the height of the glass blocks
• The Glass Block effect supports all color modes except 48-bit RGB, 16-bit Grayscale, and Black-and-White.
Select the bitmap with the Pick tool.
• You can also set block dimensions by typing values in the Block width and Block height boxes.
• Enable the Square Blocks button to set identical values in the Horizontal and Vertical boxes.
• For best results, use mid-range block sizes.
Was this article helpful?