1 Select the bitmap with the Pick tool.
2 Click Bitmaps, Creative, Kid's Play.
3 From the Game list box, choose one of the following fun shapes:
• Lite Pegs — creates a pattern using lite pegs
• Building Blocks — creates a pattern using building blocks
• Finger Paint — creates a pattern using finger paint
• Paint By Numbers — creates a pattern using the paint by number method
4 Move the Size slider to set the intensity of the effect.
5 Move the Complete slider to set the percentage of the image to affect.
6 Move the Brightness slider to set the amount of light in the effect.
7 Click the Rotation dial to set the angle of the effect.
• The Kid's Play effect supports all color modes except 48-bit RGB, 16-bit Grayscale, Paletted, and Black-and-White.
• You can also set intensity, percentage, brightness, and rotation values by typing them in the Size, Complete, Brightness, and Rotation boxes.
Was this article helpful?