1 Select the bitmap with the Pick tool.
2 Click Bitmaps, Creative, Vignette.
3 In the Color section, enable one of the following buttons:
• Black — applies a black frame around the bitmap
• White — applies a white frame around the bitmap
• Other — applies a frame around the bitmap using the color you specify using the color picker
4 In the Shape section, enable one of the following buttons:
• Ellipse — applies an ellipse shape to the bitmap
• Circle — applies a circle frame to the bitmap
• Rectangle — applies a rectangular frame to the bitmap
• Square — applies a square frame to the bitmap
5 Move the Offset slider to set the size of the center of the frame.
6 Move the Fade slider to set the transition between the frame and the bitmap.
Higher values result in a greater fading along the edges of the frame; lower values result in no fading.
• The Vignette effect supports all color modes except Paletted and
^ • You can also specify offset and fade by typing values in the Offset and Fade boxes.
Was this article helpful?