1 Select the bitmap with the Pick tool.
2 Click Bitmaps, Creative, Vortex.
3 Enable the Set Center button.
4 Click on the bitmap to set a center point around which the vortex originates.
5 From the Style list box, choose one of the following:
• Brushed — uses a regular brushstroke to create the vortex
• Layered — uses a layered brushstroke to create the vortex
• Thick — uses a wide brushstroke to create the vortex
• Thin — uses a slender brushstroke to create the vortex
6 Move the Inner Direction dial to set the direction of the central pixels.
7 Move the Outer Direction dial to set the direction of the peripheral pixels.
8 Move the Size slider to set the stroke width.
• The Vortex effect supports all color modes except 48-bit RGB, 16-bit Grayscale, Paletted, and Black-and-White.
• You can also set the size or direction of the pixels by typing values in the Size, Inner Direction, and Outer Direction boxes.
Was this article helpful?