1 Click Tools, Graphic And Text Styles.
2 Do any of the following:
• Create text and graphics, and use them to create the styles you want.
• Use the Clipboard to add objects with the styles you want to save in your new template.
• Load an existing template with the styles you want, and apply them to objects on the page.
4 Type a name in the File Name box to save the template in the current drive and folder.
5 Do one of the following:
• Enable the With Contents check box to include page settings and objects on the active page.
• Disable the With Contents check box to save only the styles.
• You can also save a template using the Save Drawing dialog box by clicking File, Save As, and saving the file in the CorelDRAW Templates folder as a CorelDRAW Template (CDT) file.
Was this article helpful?