1 Click File, Import.
2 Choose Crop from the list box to the left of the Options button.
3 From the Look In list box, choose the drive and folder where the file is stored. Double-click on the folder to open it.
4 In the Crop Image dialog box, do one of the following:
• Drag a corner handle on the cropping frame — crops in two directions, horizontally and vertically.
• Drag a side handle — crops in one direction, horizontally or vertically.
5 Choose a unit type from the Units list.
6 Click OK.
7 Position the import placement start cursor where you choose and do one of the following:
• Click — places the bitmap at its original size
• Drag — places the bitmap proportionally at the size you choose
• Hold down ALT, and drag — creates a non-proportional bitmap at the size you choose. Release the mouse button before you release ALT.
Was this article helpful?