1 Select the modified clone with the Pick tool.
2 Right-click the clone, and click Revert to Master.
3 In the Revert To Master dialog box, enable one or more of the following check boxes:
• Clone Fill — restores the master fill attributes
• Clone Outline — restores the master outline attributes
• Clone Path Shape — restores the master shape attributes
• Clone Transformations — restores the master shape and size attributes
• Clone Bitmap Color Mask — restores the master color settings
You can only enable options that have changed from the master object's properties. Features that have not changed are dimmed.
• The Select Clones option is available only when a clone and master are on the same page.
• If you select a clone and change one of its attributes, that attribute is no longer dependent upon the master.
s^s • For more information about special effects and cloning, see "Creating special effects" on page 431.
Was this article helpful?