• Multiple sequential links — press SHIFT and click on the links
• Multiple, non-sequential links — press CTRL and click on the links you want to select
• You can only update an out of date bitmap, a bitmap where the file has changed more recently than the link was made.
• You can only resolve or refresh more than one link item at a time.
You can also access the Link Manager by clicking Window, Dockers, Link Manager.
• You can also update and resolve linked bitmaps from the Bitmaps menu.
The Link Manager Docker automatically provides you with information about links in a document using the Index Control. You can control the information that the Link Manager Docker displays for you by customizing its format. For example, you can specify whether to have URL checking, and at what intervals, or whether to display large bitmaps.
Was this article helpful?