The status bar displays information about selected objects (such as color, fill type, and outline, cursor position, and relevant commands).
See "Customizing the status bar" in the Help for information about customizing the contents and appearance of the status bar.
Drawings are the work that you create and edit in CorelDRAW.
In this section, you'll learn about
• starting and opening drawings
• finding and inserting drawing content
• exploring the basic features of CorelDRAW
• working with templates
• undoing, redoing, and repeating actions
• accessing drawing information
• zooming and panning
• previewing a drawing
• backing up and recovering files
• saving drawings
• closing drawings and quitting CorelDRAW
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.