1 On the Color Sets palette, click the palette menu arrow and choose Sort Order.
2 Choose one of the following options:
• Saved sorts colors in the order in which they were originally entered.
• HLS sorts colors by hue, luminance, and saturation.
• LHS sorts colors by luminance, hue, and saturation.
• SHL sorts colors by saturation, hue, and luminance. To adjust color swatch size
1 On the Color Sets palette, click the palette menu arrow, and choose Swatch Size.
2 Do one of the following:
• Choose Customize.
3 If you choose Customize, move the Width and Height sliders in the Customize dialog box, or type values in the Width and Height boxes.
To turn the grid on or off
• On the Color Sets palette, click the palette menu arrow, and choose Show Grid to toggle the display of the grid on and off.
Turning the grid off eliminates lines between colors. You can see more colors, but the separations between colors are not as distinct as when the grid is on.
To turn color names on or off
• Click the palette menu arrow, and choose Display Name to toggle the display of color names on or off.
Was this article helpful?