1 Choose Window menu > Color Palettes > Show Colors to display the Colors palette.
If the Colors palette is not expanded, click the palette arrow.
2 Click the palette menu arrow, and choose one of the following:
• Standard Colors to display the Colors palette in its default state.
• Small Colors to display the small configuration of the Colors palette.
3 Do one of the following:
• If you use the Standard Colors display, drag the circle on the Hue Ring to select the predominant hue.
• If you use the Small Colors display, drag the circle on the Hue Ring to select the predominant hue.
The Saturation/Value Triangle displays all available colors within that selected hue.
4 Select a color on the Saturation/Value Triangle by dragging the circle or by clicking the color you want.
- ^ You can also select a hue by clicking once anywhere on the Hue Ring (Standard Colors) or on the hue indicator (Small Colors).
Was this article helpful?